A Brief History of Mill Creek Baptist
Sometime prior to 1956, Mill Creek Baptist Church was organized in the hay loft of a barn owned by Wolf Ranch. The members of the church purchased a small, wood frame building and had it moved to its present site in 1956. The founding pastor of the church was Robert Pringle. During the following years, many pastors came and went as the church struggled. In August of 1968, the church called Don Ramsey to be their new pastor. On his first Sunday, there were five adults and eight children in attendance, but the church began to grow. A bus ministry was started, then a building program adding Sunday school rooms and a new sanctuary. In 1987, David Beecher became Associate Pastor. Later, a fellowship hall and a two-story educational building were completed. In 2002, a Family Life Center was built which includes a gymnasium and classrooms. Pastor Ramsey and Pastor Beecher have seen God do many wonderful things for and through the church that was started in a little 30 x 35 foot wood frame building. We can truly say, "To God be the glory!"